Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

There's a new blogger here!!

hey guys!how's it goin?
Ugh...What a big crap!!!Everyone should be happy,havin a sweet moment with boyfriends,content,JUST BEING HAPPY,anyway...Of course this is what I hope for each and everyone of you...okay let's get to the gist of what am I goin to say...My name is Nichole from somewhere in Asia...you can call me NIC,CHOLE,HOLE or whatever it is...
Do you guys want to know more about me...haha...I'm sure you did that...I'm a 16-year-old girl,that's all I could tell!!
Well,I'm simple kind of girl...I'm always lookin for a happy life and I won't even let myself to be getting DOWN at every single moment...No matter how unhappy I am,I will just keep it in the deepest part of my heart.I won't tell anybody anything unless it is necessary...I like to make new friends and even getting mad at it...I hate to be ALONE and felt like I was being abandoned!!Do you know why...?Cause it's really frustrating!!!Anyone of you could feel the same way...My interests and hobbies are reading novels(TWILIGHT SAGA by Stephenie Meyer)watchin movies,hanging out with friends,chatting online,listening to music(Taylor Swift,David Archuleta,Rihanna,Chris Brown,Arvil Lavinge,Raymond Lam Fung,Kelly Clarkson,Linkin Park,Backstreetboys,Katy Perry and the list goes on),MAKIN NEW FRIENDS,composing,addicting to MY PC(I can't really survive without my pc...lol)and Sleeping!!-THE END-
Post me comments for any "enquiries"...bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment