Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello,it's me!!!

14th of July 2009
Hello!!Today,I was wakin up with a big grin on my face cause I could predict that there's something good goin to happen on meh!!!I did have alot of fun at school and this is quite a common thing.It feels really nice to be in school.My friends and I...no,it should be everyone in my school were havin alot of fun by doin some kind of stupid act,something like "gymnastic"...I don't know haha...Some of my friends acted like a monkey and robot...that was really amusing me and I kept on teasing at their funny act...what a happy moment I've ever had!All the boring lessons went on as usual,then.I felt sleppy.Again!Tryin to make my eyes opened as big as I could and concentrated...too badly..I fell asleep and started daydreaming!!!Lady luck definitely on my side as I didn't get catched and I think I should be thankful...
-THE END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment