Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Exams are Dreading

hey guys!I'm so sorry!Again!Seems like I'm not consistent enough as I didn't keep on blogging everyday(embarassing).I think I should turn over a new leaf as to become a better me!Am I right?OMG OMG!!My school's monthly test in August is just around the corner and I still haven't done any revisions yet...I'm not even getting myself prepared.I'll bet there will be droplets of "cold sweat" trickling down like a running trap and soaked my shirt at the time I got the exam paper.Ugh!I'm panic!Anyway,I will always do remember that, "when there's a will,there's a way".But,this is just a monthly test,TAKE IT EASY!!I know.Right?(Am I trying to console myself...I guess I am haha)I won't come blogging quite often as I have to do preparations for my upcoming test...What you can do is just givin me supports and it would really mean a lot...thanks
Shivering.Trembling.Shuddering!!I've been dreading examinations since my freshman year...haha Do you believe that...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment