Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am deeply in TROUBLE

Hello!I just took a short break from doing the revisions for my upcoming test in August.History!History!History!Biology!Biology!Biology!These two subjects are really annoying me,I suck!What if I couldn't try my best and get a better result.Ugh,I'm pretty sure my parents will be getting mad at me.Sooner or later,I'll be getting a big punishment,that is I can't stick to my PC anymore.Oh GOD!This is the worst thing I may live through!After all,I will feel sorry if I'd never put in any efforts!Don't you think?As I told you before,exam is the most dreading thing throughout my life since my freshman year.I'll be goin insane if I keep on talking about this.So,why don't I just let myself to be relax and view this EXAM thing with different perspective,maybe it's not as bad as I think haha...bye guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment