Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's all about my friends!

ADD-MATH FREAKS ME OUT!WHO CAN BE MY TUITION TEACHER?!My goodness!
I'm going to sit for the mid-year exam in May,but still I can't really catch up with my homework!Please!Help me!This is a major exam and I must have to do really well to show that I'm smart and not a useless person!Lol C'mon!Who doesn't want to be smart?Whoa!I was playing kite in my school today.Haha!That was the first time I played kite and I found that it was really excited!I ran aimlessly on the field so as to make it flied higher,my friend,Stefanie
who stood behind lauged at my every move!OMG!I didn't know what was so funny and she just kept on laughing like she was mad or going crazy!Anyway that is one of her personal qualities and she's the one who makes me laugh all the time!I'm glad to have her sit beside me in class,if not,my student life might be very dull!Lol one of my best friends,JaeJae was very happy when she saw the magazine with Kim JaeJoong on the front page!She's my best spazzing buddy ever!Thank her for sharing DBSK's news with me!DBSK is the only thing which could make us laugh and "sot diao(CRAZY)" together!JaeJoong is the only one who drives her crazy and she always hopes that she can be with him or meet him one day!(I KNOW THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE,SO I WOULD TRY TO STOP HER FROM DREAMING!LOL) **Sigh** I was sleeping in the class today!I don't know why do I still like to sleep in the class though I get enough sleep everyday!I like to sleep sooo much!Sleeping is the most easy stuff to do in the entire world!We just have to lie on our beds and close our eyes without thinking of anything!Lol sometimes,we might be having a nightmare,but that's totally fine!Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment