Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Hey there!Finally!It's 2010!It's been a while since I updated my blog last time.Lolss **SIGH** My school has reopened and I need to catch up with school work!Guess what?I'll be sitting for the SPM this year!As the saying goes,"time flies when you're having fun!" I was still an innocent girl when I first came to this world,and now,I'm already 17!The worst thing is...I'm getting older!I'm still not ready to be a 17 year-old girl.I'm still not used to be a 17 year-old girl.Lolss What's so special being a 17 year-old girl..?I was thinking about it.Well I will have to test for a driving's license this year!Ugh!!!Driving!Haha I don't even know how to cycle a bicycle,how am I going to drive a car then..?It's ironically.Lolss anyway I will always put 100% effort into everything I do.**This is my favourite quote** **laugh**
Oh my gosh!My boys,SS501 will be having their concert in Thailand on the Chinese New Year's eve,13th of February.Arghhhh!!!I wanna go to their concert soo badly!Too bad,I've never been in any of their concerts before.That might be the best thing I've lived through if I really get to meet them!I'm spending a lot on their albums and the other stuffs!I don't feel like wasting my money as I was really enjoying when I was buying their stuffs!Lolss
Okay.I think that is all for now.**laugh** Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment