Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SS501 is awesome!






Hey everyone!How're things going..?My school's holiday has already started since three weeks ago.I don't feel like having a holiday as I have to go to school almost every day.**SIGH** To make matter worse,I'm not going to anywhere for a vacation!I'm just staying at my house and doing nothing but lying on my bed and getting addicted to the computer everyday!I feel bored!Sometimes,I did hang out with my friends at the shopping mall.Last week,I've bought SS501's albums at a music store.I've just bought two albums and it's really not good enough!I need to collect more as this is one of the ways to show my support!Lolxx...The only thing which could make me happy is buying SS501's albums!I'll be very happy everytime I bring "those" guys up!You would think that maybe I've gone crazy!Wakakakaka!I do admit and make it quite obvious that I'm a huge fan of SS501!I'm crazy over them!I'm fallin in love with SS501 after watching "Boys Over Flower".I knew this guy called Yun Ji Hoo who played by Kim Hyun Joong from SS501!I was attracted by him and I found that he's such a perfect guy!!!In the drama,he was well-educated,well-mannered,and RICH!!!He's my dream man!Wakakaka!All of a sudden,I become a KPOP lover.Thanks to my boys,SS501!They bring me into KPOP world!ss501!FIGHTING!!!Wish you all the best!!!Do not ever try to make us(TripleS)disappointed!Hwaiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment